Monday, May 17, 2010

About Where is there a cowboy friendly town with 50 or so miles of Raleigh, NC

Where is there a cowboy friendly town with 50 or so miles of Raleigh, NC?
My work is transfering me to Raleigh from New Jersey and I'm looking for a cowboy/horse friendly area nearby. I'm interested in locations that are within an hours drive or Raleigh that I can have several horses on a medium size farm. I ride english and western but lean more towards western. I'm looking for somewhere a little bit country. Thanks
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Pinehurst, Whispering Pines, Vass, McLendon Hills and Southern Pines http://www.equinenow.com/farms/raleigh-north+carolina.htm
2 :
The Wake Forest and Youngsville/Franklinton areas have horse farms. Check there.
Read more other entries :