Friday, December 17, 2010

About I am looking for a 2 bedroom apt or townhoume in Raleigh,NC, but my credit is poor, can someone help

I am looking for a 2 bedroom apt or townhoume in Raleigh,NC, but my credit is poor, can someone help?
I am trying to move this month, personal reasons. I have been turned down twice from rental agencies already. I do plan to work on my credit, but I need to move 1st. I prefer north Raleigh area. I have 3 children, no pets. If anyone knows a place that I could rent, apt, townhome, or a single family home, my payment range is 650 to 750 a month, I would greatly appreciate it.
Renting & Real Estate - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry, I don't have a place for you to rent, but I want to suggest you work directly with the landlords rather than the Rental Agencies. Rental Agencies are paid to rent to the best tenant. If you have bad credit, they probably wouldn't even bother the landlord to make the call. Good Luck!
Read more other entries :