Tuesday, November 2, 2010

About what should I do tonight in the Raleigh/Durham area

What should I do tonight in the Raleigh/Durham area?
What should I do/eat/see tonight in the Raleigh/Durham area? I am visiting from soCal for work.
Entertaining - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try whoring yourself out to the local homeless population.
2 :
Go to Franklin street in Durham. There is a restaurant called Top of the Hill. It has fabulous food and is a micro brewery and has really good beer.
3 :
all I know, is be carefull exiting off their freeway. it's the worst I've ever seen. I almost died a few months back when I visited, they have the worst system with no warnings. You'll be making 360 degree turns off an exit going 70-80 miles per hour.
4 :
rent a car and start driving as far away from there as soon as possible...
5 :
i hear its horrible there.
Read more other entries :