Monday, August 2, 2010

About What is Raleigh, NC, like

What is Raleigh, NC, like?
I might go to Raleigh some time in 2010 and I need anonymous opinions from people who has lived or been there. My question is kind of like this: What's life in Raleigh like? Is it a big city? How is it compared to other growing cities of America? Is it a good place to live and work? What is Raleigh's biggest industry? Something like that.
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well i heard it's beautiful, and a big city.Look up more info of it on wikipedia if you want. It's more useful than me, lol
2 :
I have been there and have a friend whos husband is stationed at Ft Bragg, it is like most big cities a hustle and bustle type place BUT one can find sanctuary at the drop of a hat, they have great libraries, schools and always some kind of cool activity going on... Im not sure about the job market BUT I do know there is alot of tourism that goes on with Kitty Hawk NC, as well as Andy Griffins home town of Mt Airy NC... beautiful tiny town Sorry I can't help ya more I live in mayberry KS but Im originally ro a big city so I have to say I envy you right now as I have been kinda homesick this weekend...Here is an article that may help answer most of your questions http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raleigh_nc BEST OF LUCK to you on your new adventure!!
Read more other entries :