Saturday, July 17, 2010

About I'm looking for a friend that use to work at Macdonald's on Peace St. in Raleigh about 3-4 years ago

I'm looking for a friend that use to work at Macdonald's on Peace St. in Raleigh about 3-4 years ago.?
Okay, so i need some help big time with this one. I developed a great friendship with a girl that use to work at the Macdonald's on Peace St. in Raleigh NC about 3-5 years ago. I would go in about every sunday and have a conversation with the girl. If anyone could help me out on this one or know how they can help i would greatly appreciate it and would love to find my friend.
Other - US Local Businesses - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would contact McDonald.
2 :
i think i just saw her working at jack in the box...new job, new boyfriend.
3 :
creeper
4 :
Wasn't that great of a relationship if u didn't get her PHONE NUMBER.. Ordering food from mcdonalds every sunday dosn't make a great relationship with the cashires.. SORRY!
5 :
go to the Mc Donald's and see if anyone remembers the girl try and get a last name and look her up
Read more other entries :