Wednesday, March 17, 2010

About I'm relocating to Raleigh, NC. Are there alot of opportunities to work as a hairstylist/cosmetologist

I'm relocating to Raleigh, NC. Are there alot of opportunities to work as a hairstylist/cosmetologist?
I will be moving in August, and was curious to see if there are good salons/spas to work at in or around Raleigh. I'm having no luck finding anything, but I haven't visited. I make about 10.50/hr...is the pay any different there to make up for cheap housing?
Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should be able to look up salons Raleigh and Cary on a yellow page web site and call them. Also the local news paper web site might have some jobs listed.
2 :
In Raleigh there are 3 big malls - all with salons: Crabtree Valley Mall, Triangle Town Center, and North Hills. There are also million of the Supercuts/Great Clips places in town that are packed and I am certain after tips the cutters are making more than $10.50/hr. If you're good, there are lots of places to work! http://www.RaleighFree.com Enjoy your move!